At Cleveland Kraut, we take pride in producing the best tasting
and crunchiest sauerkraut in the world.
Raw, unpasteurized and lacto-fermented Sauerkraut full of natural probiotics, nutrients and flavor.
Bringing Kraut to the Main Course
Cleveland Kraut uses the finest ingredients to make the best tasting sauerkraut. Our rustic cut provides a delicious crunch that is a perfect addition to any meal.
Made with love in Cleveland, Ohio
To us, Cleveland embodies a spirit of quality, hard work and authenticity. These are all traits that we reinforce every day when we produce our sauerkraut and run our business.
We’ve Got the Goods
The Press Loves Us
How do we make our crunchy Sauerkraut?
We chop each cabbage in house with a rustic cut to lock in fresh flavor and crunch, hand chop each fresh vegetable, and mix it all together with the finest spices and kosher salt for old-world fermentation.
When each barrel of kraut is ready and well-fermented, our pouches are hand packed with care and immediately chilled before making their way to your favorite retailer, restaurant, or fridge at home! Cooling the Kraut will slow down the fermentation and
Our sauerkraut Comes in a variety Of delicious flavors.
Cleveland Kraut is a convenient way to add healthy crunch to any meal.
- The Gnar Gnar is a spicy and kimchi-like Sauerkraut.
- The Curry Kraut comes with carrots and is loaded with ginger & turmeric.
- The Whiskey Dill is a sweet flavored Sauerkraut.
- The Cabbage & Cukes combines pickles with Sauerkraut.
- The Classic Caraway is the mother of all Krauts.
- The Beet Red adds the power and sweetness of beets.
- The Roasted Garlic is a tasty immune booster.