Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
- 2 pound Pork loin
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Oil
- 16 ounces Sauerkraut drained of extra liquid
- 1 cup Apple juice or chicken stock
- 1 Apple sliced
- 1 Onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon Minced garlic optional
- Liberally season pork loin with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Set your pressure cooker @crockpot to Sear/ Brown and let heat up until until reads hot.
- Add in 1/2 tablespoon oil.
- Sear pork loin for 2-3 minutes per side, or until browned and easy to flip.
- Add apple juice to pressure cooker.
- Add in apples, onions, and garlic around pork loin.
- Top with the Roasted Garlic
- Cook on High Pressure for 20 minutes per pound of pork loin.
- After the cooking cycle ends, press the Cancel button to turn off the pot, and wait 15 minutes (NPR - Natural Pressure Release).