Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
- 1 Large yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Chopped celery
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil
- 6 cups Cubed & peeled potatoes
- 3 cups Water
- 3 cups Coconut milk
- 4 teaspoons Chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 5 cups Sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound Sliced bacon cooked
- CK Beet Red Kraut
- Add the coconut oil into a large dutch oven and saute the onion and celery for 5 minutes. Add potatoes and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in 2 cups of coconut milk, bouillon, salt and pepper. Combine coconut flour and remaining coconut milk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat. Add cheese and cooked bacon. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with the Beet Red + chopped scallions