This Love Story has been brought to you by Life’s A Beacham
- Having a wine night? Why not make a meal out of it and add some classy crunch? Lay out summer sausage, and some Italian meats with hard and soft cheeses; finishing off the spread with some fresh veggies, green grapes, Kraut, and wine!
Here the Gnar Gnar Kraut has been prepared two ways:
Smoked Cheddar topped with Gnar Gnar Kraut on top of a Glutino bagel chip.
Spicy Summer Sausage topped with Gnar Gnar Kraut on top of a Glutino bagel chip.
Both combinations have a sweet, tangy, salty trifecta that makes you want to make another before you’ve even finished the first!
2. This recipe could not be easier- the Roasted Garlic kraut actually took away a lot of chopping of garlic for me so I was able to whip this up in no time.
1. 1 1/2 cups frozen spinach thawed and squeezed of excess water
2. 1/2 cup Roasted Garlic Kraut
3. 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
Directions: Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until desired texture. (About 1 Minute)
What you’ll be left with is a creamy tangy 3 ingredient spinach dip that’s rich in tummy friendly probiotics and ready to serve with the rest of your snacks, no matter what the occasion!
3. Who doesn’t love the flavor indian spices bring to the table? Garlic, ginger, turmeric, cumin, coriander, and mustard seed are what make this version of kraut so special. Did you know that turmeric is an amazing anti-inflammatory? Due to the turmeric and probiotics in this flavor, I can’t imagine a better way to start your day off right than with a little bit of this at breakfast? How you ask? How ’bout eggs!
I scrambled up some eggs and added about a spoon and a half of the Curry Kraut. I then fried up some turkey bacon, and toasted some Udi’s whole grain bread. I topped my eggs with fresh cilantro and some red pepper flake, and added a side of fresh blueberries to seal the deal. Never have I ever been more satisfied at breakfast!